- It will take 40 minutes to fully charge your Elements battery from completely flat, and one battery cycle will last approximately 200 draws.
- To turn your battery on/off click the button 5 times. To adjust heat settings, click three times to toggle through the different voltages.
- Please allow your battery to cool down fully between uses. Over use on the highest temperature setting will result in your cartridge burning out more quickly.
- On average one 500mg cartridge will last 150 draws. This depends on the heat setting used and smokers length of draw.
- Your cartridges’ airflow cannot be adjusted, and is optimally set for our oils thick viscosity.
- Do not store your battery in direct sun light or high temperatures.
- Screw your cartridge on and off of your pen from the base, to avoid stress on the battery joint.
- Store your batter safely when in transit. Please do not squash your battery in a pocket, sit on it, or crush it in your bag. The joints are sturdy but do need care.
- Elements cartridges and batteries are manufactured using a standard 510 thread.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why isn’t my vape pulling?
The most common problem with all vaporizers is the cartridge being screwed on to the battery too tightly, causing the connection plate at the base of the cartridge to be pushed in. You can often fix this problem easily by using any small tool to pull the connection plate out, just a little so it will connect with your battery.
Why is my battery button flashing pink when I try to draw on my vape?
This is usually caused by a faulty cartridge opposed to battery, please try an alternative cartridge and see the question above on how to troubleshoot the most common problem with vape cartridges.
Can I refill my cartridge?
Elements cartridges are manufactured for single use. Many consumers do choose to refill their cartridges, however we can not guarantee how many smoking cycles you might get out of a cartridge.
What can I use Elements distillate for, if not to refill my cartridge?
Elements distillates are potent THC extract that can be both smoked and ingested (in fact all Elements products are safe for oral consumption) Our distillate can be used as a bowl or joint topper on top of dry flower, dabbed or added it into food and drink.
Something is broken. Can I exchange it?
Elements offers a 30 day guarantee on all of our hardware. If you purchased your product directly from us and experience any production faults we will replace your product within 30 days of purchase (subject to our discretion). In case of accidental breakage or loss, you can purchase replacement parts via our online store.
Does Elements have a store front? Can I pick up my order and pay by cash or credit card?
We do not have a storefront, and all direct sales are made via our website. Currently the only form of payment that we accept is E-transfer.
What shipping do you use? Is your packaging discreet?
All of our orders are sent using CanadaPost Xpress the following business day to our payment being received. You will get automated tracking information from Canada post once your shipment is on the way to you, and generally you can expect to receive your products within 2-4 days. All of our shipments are packaged discreetly, and will appear as regular mail.
Note: Once confirmation of delivery is made Elements Extracts accepts no responsibility for your goods. The shipping time provided is a guide, however, we cannot guarantee the arrival date of any shipment.